Saturday, January 5, 2013

A New Health Challenge!!

I am so excited about everything I learned today.  Attending a Challenge Rally was exactly what I needed to help encourage me to stay on track.

In October 2011, I was introduced to Visalus Sciences and the Body By Vi Challenge.  This was the first program, with a meal replacement shake that I fealt was worthy of a try, besides, the samples I tried were AMAZING!  So I was soon on my journey with the 90 day challenge.

Enclosed is my before/after picture, where I show that in my 90 day challenge, I lost 22 pounds and 4 dress sizes.  I went on through 2012 to lose a total of 43 pounds.  Having started at 203# and reaching my lowest weight in 2012 of 160#.

 
*note, I changed my body by vi site from VondaRVT to TheHealthyEquestrian.

So this year, I'm starting off on the right foot, and getting back on the challenge with a shape kit.  I was never compeletely away from it, most mornings, I still make a shake for breakfast. 

My favorite breakfast shake;

8oz. Unsweetened Almond Milk
4-5 frozen organic strawberries
2 scoops vi-shape shake mix
Ice

Blend and enjoy a yummy strawberry smoothie!

Love this quote, taken from the cover of "Success from Home" magazine.

"To fight obesity, make it social"

That's exactly what I am doing here, I'm going to post my journey all year, and would love to hear what all of you are doing.  Not to worry, this blog is not just about my weight loss journey, I'm going to write many more posts on supplements and nutrients to help you and your pets in all avenues of life.

If your not familiar with these shakes, it is a powder mix that can be flavored however you like.  There are over 300 recipes documented so far.  Not just shakes, but waffles, pancakes, muffins, cookies and more!

This mix meets a lot of criteria that others can't touch....
Gluten Free         Heart Healthy      Lactose Free     Diabetic Friendly     Certified Kosher

2012 Visalus Stats
1.5 Million NEW people joined the challenge
15 Million pounds lost in 2012
Over 400,000 free challenge kits shipped!!
Over 47 Million in prizes, money, and free product given out!

To Date, Over 1 Million meals served to hungry children in the US!

New Changes for 2013

PROJECT 10
Every week, 10 people who have lost 10 pounds will be drawn for $1,000 prizes! 
Thats $10,000/week!

Heres the best part

90 Day Results Money back gaurantee!
So what do you have lose??  Weight??  Join the challenge with me, it's one of the best things I ever did!

My Parents and I have lost a combined 160 pounds on this challenge during 2012. 

Drink a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch,
and then eat a normal, sensible dinner.  EASY!
Light snacks inbetween meals are not only ok, they are encouraged. 
Keep your metabolism up!

Are you buying breakfast and/or lunch out?  How much do you spend each day?  each meal?
Each Shake meal is only $1.65!!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have, or if you want to host a challenge party, try samples and learn about the challenge with your friends.  I will bring the product and the fruit to try, all you need to do is invite your friends and family members.

You can learn more and place orders at my Visalus webpage.
www.thehealthyequestrian.bodybyvi.com
click join the challenge, and welcome to the fastest growing health network in the world!

Need more incentive to get started......
The first three people to place thier orders on my webpage for a shape kit or higher, and share this post on facebook, will receive a free additional bag of mix ($49 value).  Use this one to experiment with, like trying out the waffles!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Healthy-Equestrian/265599263565722


The Healthy Equestrian

HealthyEquestrian@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment