Sunday, April 21, 2013

Equipedic Saddle Pads

We recently attended The Equine Affaire in central ohio as a family.  I try to go every year, and on numerous days, if I can. 

While perusing the booths, I wanted to make sure that I stopped in to Equipedic, and finally got a chance to meet with Richard.  I needed to thank him for the results his Equipedic pads have yielded for my horses and countless others.

Last year at Equine Affaire, a very close friend of mine discovered these pads, and filled me in on thier unique science.  I was instantly intrigued, and tried her newly purchased western pad on my quarter horse, Ginger.  Within the first 20 minutes, we noticed a remarkable difference in the way she moved, lifted her back, and tracked quite bit more under herself than she had before.  SOLD!

So I gave Richard a call, and made a decision that not would not only benefit my horses, but many others in the past year, I became a local dealer.

While Gingers improvement is what sold me on the pads, my 20 year old thoroughbred, Skitz, is who truly impressed all of us.

Skitz was unfortunately retired at the age of 9, after a back injury that we were unable to rectify.  There is a veterbrae in her lower lumbar that the chiropractor can adjust, but it won't hold.  After trying everything that I could afford, I had to retire her, and just pleasure ride once in a while, as I would never sell her.  Along came the reason that I would switch from Eventing to AQHA.  My dad had quarter horses.

So, after ordering my first couple of saddle pads, I decided to try them on skitz.  To say that I was happy with the results, is a serious understatement.  In the first ride, I was able to sit her canter for the first time in 11 years!

Now, a year later, I can ride whenever I want, exercise her for as long as we decide, and not worry about her getting sore.  Quite the opposite, she has built her topline to a respectable level in the past year, gotten stronger, and fitter than she has been years.  Last summer, we even competed at a local show over fences.  I cried when we placed 2nd, and will cherish this picture forever.

A lot of thanks goes out to Richard and Equipedic, as well as Vetri-Science, and the Glyco-Flex 2 Eq pellets that keep her joints feeling well.

I love my horses, and do what I can to keep them feeling well!

The Healthy Equestrian
healthyequestrian@gmail.com

To order an equipedic pad, and have it dropshipped, get a hold of me on facebook or email.  I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment